No Products in the Cart
The 6-10 Classic combi oven features a standard, touchscreen control with an intuitive operation. With programmable recipes, automatic self-cleaning and more, operators can significantly reduce labor costs while improving both food quality and consistency.
Boilerless steam generation uses 80% less water. Superior performance, improved reliability, and less maintenance costs associated with traditional boiler parts and labor.
Zero clearance design saves valuable space under the exhaust hood and reduces ventilation costs. Place Prodigi oven models next to any piece of equipment - anywhere on the line.
Keep employees safe with Safevent™ oven venting system that automatically vents heat and steam during the last 60 seconds of the cooking cycle. Open the door as soon as the cooking cycle ends without exposure to heat and steam.
- Take the guesswork out of oven operation with an intuitive touchscreen control. Programmable recipes and one-touch cooking allow any level of labor to execute menu items at the highest quality.
- Front-accessible, retractable rinse hose. PROrinse™ high-efficiency spray head.
- Absolute Humidity Control™ allows for selection of any humidity level from 0–100% to maximize food quality, texture and yield. The five-speed, auto-reversing fan provides balanced airflow for ideal product browning, texture and finish.
- Reduce labor with automatic cleaning with five cycle options from "light clean" to "heavy plus." Use safe, convenient cleaning tablets or optional liquid cleaner.
- Maximize space and savings by operating your combi oven outside of a traditional kitchen hood. Ventech™ and Ventech™ PLUS Type 1 hoods with condensation technology condense steam while capturing and removing grease-laden air, vapors and lingering smoke.
- Recessed door option retracts along the combi oven’s side and out to the way to provide additional space in tight kitchens.
- Optional commercial reverse osmosis system supplies the combi oven with high-quality, treated water to reduce water-related maintenance and extend equipment lifetime.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
Seven* full-size hotel or GN 1/1 pans
(*one less on models with smokers)
Alto-Shaam's commercial foodservice equipment is designed for dependability. Our equipment packages help our customers achieve a greater return on their investment and add value to their business. Whether you're looking to cook, hold, chill or display food at the highest quality, we offer a variety of equipment solutions for a successful foodservice operation.