No Products in the Cart
Mighty. Small. Vector H Series wide ovens are ideal where space is at a premium and you need the flexibility to cook what you want when you want it. They feature a compact 24" (610mm) footprint and ventless operation, eliminating the need for an exhaust hood. Our countertop models are the perfect solution for increasing production anywhere you are tight on space.
Unmatched Food Volume. Vector cooks twice as much food in the same amount of time as traditional ovens.
Unmatched Variety. Cook up to three different food items simultaneously – with zero flavor transfer. Control temperature, fan speed and cook time in each chamber.
Superior Consistency. Deliver the same high-quality food every time. Structured Air Technology® provides superior cooking evenness and food quality. No food degradation. No hot and cold spots.
Advanced Control. Designed intentionally simple, an intuitive, user-friendly interface features programmable recipes to ensure consistency with each cook.
Reduce Skilled Labor. Eliminate steps in food production and the need for employees to watch and rotate pans.
Waterless Operation. Reduce installation and operating costs. No plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
- Place anywhere. Ventless, compact 24” (610mm) footprint with 2 or 3 chambers.
- Control temperature, fan speed and cook time in each individual oven chamber.
- Cook with half-size sheet pans, hotel pans or 16" pizza screens for maximum menu flexibility. Additional cooking accessories available for further menu expansion.
- Simple, intuitive operation for labor savings.
- Structured Air Technology® ensures superior cooking evenness and food quality.
- Efficient, even heat distribution.
- Open the door as needed. Vertical curtains of air nearly eliminate heat loss. Cooler door. No blast of hot air.
- Cook food the way it’s meant to be cooked – to perfect your dishes.
- Custom colors available for enhanced branding and a front-of-house experience for customers.
- Cook up to 2X more food than a traditional oven.
- Replace or relieve multiple pieces of equipment. These ovens do the job of microwave and speed ovens, grills, conveyor ovens, salamanders and more – with better food quality all in a small space.
- ChefLinc™ remote oven management system provides operators complete control of their ovens, menus and business with real-time data at their fingertips.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
Alto-Shaam's commercial foodservice equipment is designed for dependability. Our equipment packages help our customers achieve a greater return on their investment and add value to their business. Whether you're looking to cook, hold, chill or display food at the highest quality, we offer a variety of equipment solutions for a successful foodservice operation.