No Products in the Cart
High volumes. Higher food quality. The 1200-S heated holding habinet has a higher capacity with the same high quality delivered by Halo Heat® technology. With reach-in or pass-through configurations, options for digital or manual controls, and a stackable design, this model can be set up to meet your needs—whatever they may be.
Consistent, even heat. Halo Heat® technology provides a controlled, uniform heat source that maintains precise temperatures throughout the holding process.
Unique thermal cabling surrounds the cavity of our heated holding cabinet with gentle, precise heat to evenly warm food and retain moisture. No fans. No harsh heating elements. No added humidity.
Waterless design. Reduce installation and operating costs with no plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
Place our heated holding cabinet anywhere. No oven hood or outside venting required. Save up to $30 per day in hood operating costs. Portable and stackable configurations available to maximize space.
Maintain precise temperatures inside our heated holding cabinet. Digital control senses temperature drops faster, providing quick heat and improving recovery time.
Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste in time for service.
- Sealed, static holding environment traps natural flavor and juices inside our heated holding cabinet, reducing shrink, improving food quality and extending hold life.
- Maintain food quality. Keep product at its perfect serving temperature inside our heated holding cabinet and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Easy to operate. Adjustable, electronic thermostat with digital display monitors the inside temperature to ensure food is being held at safe and precise temperatures.
- Easy to clean. Simply remove shelves from the heated holding cabinet and wipe clean.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with less overcooking and shrinkage compared to conventional holding.
- Select models available with a pass through design for easy loading and more access to held food.
- Door venting optional on specific holding cabinet models to hold crispy food with the highest quality.
- Expand menus. Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste at time of service.
- Energy savings. Costs less to operate.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
8 Full-Size Hotel Pans (4”)
16 Full-Size Hotel Pans (2-1/2")
8 GN 1/1 Pans (100mm)
16 GN 1/1 Pans (65mm)
Alto-Shaam's commercial foodservice equipment is designed for dependability. Our equipment packages help our customers achieve a greater return on their investment and add value to their business. Whether you're looking to cook, hold, chill or display food at the highest quality, we offer a variety of equipment solutions for a successful foodservice operation.