No Products in the Cart
Perfect for smaller side items or specialty dishes, the 6-10 Pro countertop combi oven has the ability to steam, bake, braise, roast, oven-fry and retherm your signature dishes in a compact design. Stack two small combi ovens together, or place it on a stand or countertop for quality food production without sacrificing space.
Zero clearance design saves valuable space under the exhaust hood and reduces ventilation costs. Place Prodigi oven models next to any piece of equipment - anywhere on the line.
ChefLinc™ remote oven management system reduces operating costs with the ability to automatically download software, push and pull recipes, view detailed reports and more from a single dashboard.
Boilerless steam generation uses 80% less water. Superior performance, improved reliability, and less maintenance costs associated with traditional boiler parts and labor.
Seamlessly-integrated smoker with optional CombiSmoke® feature. Smoke hot or cold with real wood chips. No odor or flavor residue. No impact on combi oven door seal or performance.
Removable food probe can be easily calibrated. This commercial oven thermometer is designed to be removed for easy replacement, greater reliability and reduced oven downtime and repair costs.
Keep employees safe with Safevent™ oven venting system that automatically vents heat and steam during the last 60 seconds of the cooking cycle. Open the door as soon as the cooking cycle ends without exposure to heat and steam.
- Take the guesswork out of oven operation with an intuitive, customizable control. Programmable, image-based recipes and one-touch cooking allow any level of labor to execute menu items at the highest quality.
- LED illuminated door handle is designed for the needs of the busy kitchen, and provides visual notification of the oven status.
- Front-accessible, retractable rinse hose. PROrinse™ high-efficiency spray head.
- Absolute Humidity Control™ allows for selection of any humidity level from 0–100% to maximize food quality, texture and yield. The five-speed, auto-reversing fan provides balanced airflow for ideal product browning, texture and finish.
- Reduce labor with automatic cleaning with five cycle options from "light clean" to "heavy plus." Use safe, convenient cleaning tablets or optional liquid cleaner.
- Optional automatic commercial grease trap system safely extracts and disposes hot grease with a pump-style system to simplify cleaning, reduce labor and maintenance costs and decrease oven downtime due to grease buildup.
- Maximize space and savings by operating your combi oven outside of a traditional kitchen hood. Ventech™ and Ventech™ PLUS Type 1 hoods with condensation technology condense steam while capturing and removing grease-laden air, vapors and lingering smoke.
- Triple-pane glass keeps the heat inside, while keeping the glass cool to the touch and providing 15% greater thermal retention to improve combi oven performance and efficiency.
- Recessed door option retracts along the combi oven’s side and out to the way to provide additional space in tight kitchens.
- Optional commercial reverse osmosis system supplies the combi oven with high-quality, treated water to reduce water-related maintenance and extend equipment lifetime.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
Seven* full-size hotel or GN 1/1 pans
(*one less on models with smokers)
Six half-size sheet pans
35-1/16" x 35-11/16" x 40-1/16"
890mm x 906mm x 1018mm
Alto-Shaam's commercial foodservice equipment is designed for dependability. Our equipment packages help our customers achieve a greater return on their investment and add value to their business. Whether you're looking to cook, hold, chill or display food at the highest quality, we offer a variety of equipment solutions for a successful foodservice operation.