No Products in the Cart
The largest of our single compartment commercial Cook & Hold ovens, the 1000-TH Cook & Hold oven helps you consistently cook and hold more product for service. Fanless, waterless Halo Heat® technology provides the greatest yields and highest quality food—all while lowering foodservice operating costs. This simple control low temperature cook-and-hold oven features an icon-based, touch control and a single knob to set temperatures, cook and hold times. Cook by time or a single temperature probe and store up to eight programmable recipes.
Greater Yields. Halo Heat technology in our cook-and-hold oven provides the greatest moisture retention and most even cooking. Equipped with a unique thermal cabling, the oven cavity is surrounded with gentle, precise heat to evenly cook and hold food. No fans. No harsh heating elements. No added humidity.
Place Our Ventless Oven Anywhere. No traditional oven hood or outside venting required. Save on hood installation and operating costs. Waterless design further reduces costs with no plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
Natural Meat Tenderization. Halo Heat technology honors every cut of meat from end to end—providing a better quality product at a lower cost. Our cooking and holding oven will help you make the most of less expensive, underutilized cuts of meat and achieve a moister, tender product. One hour in the Cook & Hold Oven is equivalent to 1-2 days of dry aging.
Labor-Free Cooking. Reduce labor and operating costs with lights-out production. Reclaim 12-16 hours of nonproductive cooking time with overnight cooking and holding.
Increase Productivity. Provide a better distribution of workloads and relieve multiple pieces of equipment. Roast, proof, braise, reheat, ferment, sous-vide, hold and more in the same commercial oven with set-and-forget controls.
Intuitive Controls. Simple control Cook-and-Hold Ovens are designed intentionally simple with an icon-based control and a single knob to set temperatures, cook and hold times. Ensure consistency between cooks and save up to eight programmable recipes per chamber.
- Maintain food quality and hold product at perfect serving temperatures with our commercial oven for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Cook and hold by time or by single temperature probe. The cook-and-hold oven senses internal product temperature or time and automatically converts from cook mode to hold mode once set parameters are reached.
- Put product on display in our commercial oven for customers and kitchen staff with the glass door option.
- Produce less food waste and minimize food costs with 15-20% less protein shrinkage compared to conventional cooking. Serve more portions from the same cut of meat to increase your profit margin.
- No moving parts or added water in the cook-and-hold oven makes oven cleaning effortless. Simply remove oven shelves and wipe clean.
- Save on energy costs with gentle, radiant Halo Heat technology. Our commercial cook-and-hold ovens cost less than $2 per day to operate.
- Eliminate the need to manually log temperatures each hour. Optional HACCP data logger automatically tracks food temperature readings and operation mode by date and time – all downloadable onto a USB flash drive.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
5 Full-Size Hotel Pans (2-1/2")
8 Full-Size Sheet Pans (1")
5 GN 1/1 Pans (100mm)
8 GN 1/1 Pans (65mm)
Alto-Shaam's commercial foodservice equipment is designed for dependability. Our equipment packages help our customers achieve a greater return on their investment and add value to their business. Whether you're looking to cook, hold, chill or display food at the highest quality, we offer a variety of equipment solutions for a successful foodservice operation.